Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh, Cass!

Oh, Cass!  My first night in Korea I stumbled upon this can of Cass Lemon in the fridge.  After carefully weighing my options to what this mystery can might hold, I determined that it must be some sort of lemon drink similar to Sprite or some kind of energy drink.  Notice the "Sound of Vitality" statement in English at the top.  Thirsty, and afraid to drink the water I decided to take my chances on this mystery can!  I opened the can and took a big ol' swig, and much to my surprise it was beer!  Wait? Beer?  Maybe I was just really jet lagged.  So, I took another drink.  Yup, lemon beer!  Not what I was expecting.  But, after traveling for more than 32 hours on a plane (I had a lot of layovers!)and finally arriving at my destination in the middle of the night this Korean lemon flavored beer wasn't to bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment