Sunday, May 22, 2011

Korean Beauty Part I

 I have stumbled upon many strange beauty treatments and trends here in Korea.  One of the most popular trends is the Face Mask!   Every beauty store has their own brand and a wide selection of face masks they offer.  I have seen collagen mask, vitamin mask, tomato mask and even black caviar mask.  The Korean face mask differs slightly from your typical DIY at home American facial.  The mask is actually a slimy cotton sheet that you place on your face for 20-30 minutes.  These mask are very affordable and make great gifts to send back home.  So, after sending many of these back home to my family and friends I decided to try this trend for myself.  Below are the results of my Korean DIY at home vitamin facial.

1 comment:

  1. Brandi,

    This made me laugh out loud! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete