Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ooooh Ooohhhh Americano!!!...

Amy.  She's shy and didn't want to sing on camera!
    So, today was my last day at Child U! : (  My replacement starts on Monday.  It was a fun/sad day!  Instead of doing school work we just had a snack parties and watched a movie.  I'm going to miss my students and the other teachers!  They have all been extremely nice!
    I took my video camera today and filmed the students and took pictures.  While, I was filming the students I told them to say anything they wanted to America and my family back home.  One little girl, was shy and didn't want to say anything on camera.  Then she quietly started singing the Korean song "Americano!"  It's a song about coffe!  An Americano is what Koreans call Black Coffee.  Koreans Love their coffee!  This song has become quite popular.  Basically, it translates into I like, I like it.  Americano!  I tried to get her and the class to sing the song on camera but, they were to shy! 
Betty loved being in English class and having a foreign teacher.
Oh, Sonic!  The crazy stories I could tell on this kid!
    One of my favorite classes, got upset when I told them it was my last day.  A few almost started crying.  If they cried, I knew I would cry!  So, I told the boys to do something crazy and funny to lighten the mood.  They then proceeded to take their Taekwondo belts and tie them around their heads and dance.  One even decided to also stick his pencils up his nose and dance!! 
   It has been great to work with everyone at Child U!  I enjoyed working there and getting to teach all of my students!  I will defiantly miss you guys, our rides to work, you Educating me on Korean life and snack time before school! : )  I still think I need to go Booking at least once before I leave Korea! Lol!

Take Care, 
                  Brandi Teacher 













    

No comments:

Post a Comment