Thursday, May 19, 2011

StuDent StOrieS

Student of the Day goes to Bart! 
Who insisted that he was a "Crusader Pretty Princess."  Even after explaining to him (with stick figures!) that a Princess was a girl and a Prince was a boy, he still insisted that Yes he was in fact a Girl a "Pretty Princess!"  He then said for short I should call him P.P.  I then tried to explain that if I called him P.P.  it would sound like Pee Pee.  I then had to explain what Pee Pee means! I tried to do this with out laughing because, the more I laughed the more I coughed!  (I have developed a funky cough over the past week but, that's another story.)  The other teachers explained later that their is a P.C. Game (video game) where your player is a Crusader Pretty Princess. Gotta love the Language Barrier and kids who play Way to many P.C. Games!!  Their is also a P.C. Game that uses the catch phrase "Show Me the Money!"  Another one of Bart's favorite phrases!

No comments:

Post a Comment