Monday, May 16, 2011

RaNdOm FaCtS of ThE dAy!

Random Facts:

 1.  I have Eaten Spaghetti with Chopsticks.
 2.  Over 1/2 the Households in Japan have a Toilet with a Built in Bidet.
 3.  I currently have 3 Different Types of Currency in my wallet.
 4.  The word Hi means Yes in Japanese.
 5.  Toilet Humor is Funny in any Language.
 6.  In Japan and Korea many Public Restrooms Do Not Have Toilet Paper.
 (You have to bring your own.)
 7.  I have been told I am beautiful by Japanese & Koreans because of my Pasty White Skin.
  (Why did I waste all those years tanning?! Lol!)
8.  Japan is Wicked Expensive!
9.  Fukuoka Japan is Famous for its Ramen Noodles!
10.  No matter how Hard you Try they, Won't let you Go to the Very Front of the Boat and Take A Picture like in Titanic!

*  These Random Facts have been brought to you from over 6 hours on a Boat in the Ocean with out TV or Internet! : )  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment