Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm A Pepper...

    As a baby my parents dressed me in a Dr. Pepper T-Shirt that said "I'm a Pepper."  I have been hooked ever since!  Nothing else comes close, not even Pepsi or Coke.  So, during my time here in Korea I was beginning to have Dr. Pepper withdraws!  I was even tempted to buy it on-line and have it shipped to me.

    During the first few months is when you miss the regular things from home the most.   Or, at least that's what was true for me!  So, on a trip to Seoul when I discovered Dr. Pepper at a convenience store I bought 4 cans.  That was sadly all my already overstuffed backpack could hold!  So, I was shocked about a month ago when I discovered a small grocery store not even a block away from my school randomly carries Dr. Pepper (and Welch's Grape Soda)!  How did I go all these months with out knowing this?!?  I've been told they only stock Dr. Pepper on occasion but, every time I have been back since they have had it in stock.  You have to buy them by the can (about .83 a can)  but for me its an investment worthwhile!  So, here's to you GS Supermarket!  The Hidden Gym of Grocery Stores in Gooyoung Lee!

I know I said this week was going to be about Korean Beauty and it is, I just had to post about my great find! : )  Happy Hump Day Everyone!  Enjoy a Dr. Pepper today!

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment