Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunday, July 24

    It's official!  I'm on the countdown!  That's right, in less than a month I will be back Stateside.  My first stop is in Denver to see one of my Besties/Sister/Former Roommate.  We haven't seen each other ages!  Okay, its only been like 6 months but it feels like ages.  After that, hopefully some quality time with another special person in my life and her family.  My Sister/Bestie/New Mom.  I can't wait to meet baby Olivia and see my sister who since, the last time I seen her has become a new mom!  Its just plum Crazy, to think of her as a mom!  Shouldn't she still be yelling at me and J, "not to touch her stuff" or to "put her stuff back where we found it!"  Lol!  I think, she would still do that if we lived closer!  I'm Super excited to see her and her family!  I haven't seen her in ages + infinity!  I think it'll be about 8 months since I last seen her.  Again, it's been way to long!  So, as I'm on the countdown I'm making a list of all the last minute things I need to do before I leave Korea.  It's a short list but, some take a little more nerve than others! 

Things to do Before I leave the ROK!

1.  Go to a Norabang again!
2.  Try Eel
3.  Try Dokbol (Chicken Feet)
4.  Explore more of Seoul
5.  Try Silk Worm Larva (Okay, only 1 to just say I tried it!)
7.  Fix my digital camera!
8.  Get a Korean Facial!
9.  Try Acupuncture!
10.  Go to a Jimjillbang (It took 5 months but, I think I finally got the nerve to give it a try!)

I'll keep you posted on my accomplishments!  Have a Great Sunday Everyone!

Peace & Love from the ROK,
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I say NO to the chicken feet AND silk work larva. But what the heck is Jimjillbang???

    ReplyDelete